You only need a dash of salt in order to bring out the flavor in your food.
You only need to work out a little to reap the many benefits of physical exercise.
You only need a few minutes of quiet every day to center yourself.
I know sometimes it’s hard because our inner perfectionist knows and believes we are capable of so much more. And you are, but often times it’s the little gestures in our lives that make us great. Nothing always has to be grand.
A few of mine:
- Writing - To share knowledge. Even if it’s a little blurb on twitter.
- Swimming - I’m not the best swimmer but I enjoy the challenge and it keeps me fit.
- Reading - Satisfies my curiosity and maintains my intellect.
- Watching the sunset - Helps me keep calm and reminds me of what matters in life.
- Napping - Life can be quite busy. Designated downtime keeps me functional.
Now it’s your turn.
What’s the dash of salt you can add to bring out the flavor in your life today?
by Jason Lam